You are not connected. Please login or register

Ocean CPPS Moderator application.

Anonymous

Ocean CPPS Moderator application. Empty
Hello, I am Courtney and today I am going to make a Application for Ocean CPPS to become moderator but without further or do here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------

User-
Courtney, if I change my username I will inform you as soon as possible but not likely I will.

Experience-
I been Moderator on many CPPS and some of Rockets and Luke's but other then that I been moderator on other cpps, including some of Fice's CPPS that he made, but other then that I could include more but I don't want to advertise CPPS.

Age-
I am Eleven years old, it may seem young to you but it is pretty old for some people, but other then that there isn't much to age on here [probably] but maybe but I like adding it to tell you information about how old I am so you don't add a moderator that is only five and bans everyone.

Contacts-
You can contact me on my skype Queenbella.mella or you can contact me on DSGHQ forums my username is Courtney on there or email and I use my moms or my email it depends on which time it is because I may be somewhere else so I go on my moms and if I am at my house usually my email but here are my emails I use.

Moms -
Donnahogan@frontiernet.net is her email but you probably won't get a answer on there but I will check it often if I earn Moderator.

My Email-
Oldcpnews@gmail.com I use it quite often but if I don't message back I am sorry but I don't use emails a lot but I will check almost every day if you sent anything.

Why I should be Moderator-
I don't know you can decide that I don't want to say why I should a moderator but if I had to because I love help would be one of the reasons why I should be moderator but other then that you can decide.

Why I want to be Moderator-
To help and make Ocean CPPS a better cpps without any mean users that bully a hundred times a day I will keep it very nice and I will help expand the population of the CPPS etc, but other then that I was to make because happy and just help them achieve what they want to achieve I will help them as much as I can but that's why I want to be Moderator.

Active-
I am very active I usually am on 2-7 or more hours a day maybe less only if I am busy but most likely not only on school days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But that is all and I hope you enjoyed my application that I made and sorry if it was long or if it was bad.

Have a Wonderful and Amazing day.
Bella.  Smile

#1 - Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:47 pm
Anonymous

Very Nice Application i will tell Luke about this Ocean CPPS Moderator application. 1f600

#2 - Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:50 pm
Anonymous

Happyfeetjer wrote:Very Nice Application i will tell Luke about this  Ocean CPPS Moderator application. 1f600

Thank you that is very kind of you to do, and I am glad you enjoyed my application. But other then that thanks one last time. Wink

Have a Wonderful and Amazing day.
Bella. <3

Last edited by Courtney on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)

#3 - Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Sponsored content

#4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Administration Panel