The Skull

The Skull

Owner
What we look for in a Moderator EmptyGroup Group : Dolphins
Posts Posts : 61
Likes Likes : 11030
Credits Credits : 22000000
Joined Joined : 2015-12-22
I've bee noticing lately that people have been applying for Moderator with out knowing what we'd like to see in a new member of the Ocean Support Team.

Here are a few requirements to make a good application:

1.) Good grammar - Having good grammar is quite a big requirement on a forum. This shows responsibility, and it shows how much effort you put into your posts.

2.) A good attitude - We'd love to see people who are kind and friendly. Someone we can hangout with and really enjoy spending time with.

3.) Activity - Being on a lot means you are trying hard to moderate the community. We don't expect you to be on the forums 24/7, maybe spend an hour or more, depending on how long you can stay on. If you have to go, we totally understand. If you're going to be inactive for a few days, weeks, etc, then make sure to leave me a note via Skype, PM or a quick post. There for I will know not to demote you for lack of contribution to the forum.

4.) A fair amount of contributions - We'd like to see daily posts or replies from our staff. Mainly on reviewing the applications or making little tutorials to help people out. It's fine if you can't post all the time, but a few contributions here and there would be nice.

5.) Helping out others - We'd like someone who can show respect to others and help them with problems. This will show us how much you care about others in the community.

Maybe later on in the future, we shall see others following in these footsteps, and you never know, they might just become a Moderator, or maybe even higher... What we look for in a Moderator 1f60b

If any staff have anything to add to this, feel free to add extra detail or a couple of other few rules that we would look for.

Thank you! What we look for in a Moderator 1f609

#1 - Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:19 am
https://kwhq.forumotion.com
Anonymous

What we look for in a Moderator Empty
God Damnit your 1 year younger than me and I cant even make a post that simple. Lol

#2 - Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:24 am
The Skull

The Skull

Owner
What we look for in a Moderator EmptyGroup Group : Dolphins
Posts Posts : 61
Likes Likes : 11030
Credits Credits : 22000000
Joined Joined : 2015-12-22
Setholicious wrote:
God Damnit your 1 year younger than me and I cant even make a post that simple. Lol
Lol. I've learnt how to create simple but important basic posts from Damen. I admire his work. What we look for in a Moderator 1f61d

#3 - Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:26 am
https://kwhq.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Well then your going to have to teach me then.

#4 - Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:27 am

Sponsored content

#5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Administration Panel