You are not connected. Please login or register

[Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's?

Anonymous

[Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? Empty
Which do you prefer? Burgers or Pizza's?

In my opinion, both are nearly equal but one wins the game. Can you guess which one it is? Yep, you guessed it right! It's Burgers! The fresh and juicy taste of burgers and the balancing flavor of the sauce and bun makes the taste richer, and greater.

*cough* According to my calculations, *puts on thinking cap*

A hamburger, double patty would have 14g fat and 0.4g polyunsaturated fat.
On the other hand, a pizza, 14" regular crust would have 10g fat and 1.7g polyunsaturated fat.

Ah ha! Pizza contains too much fat. Now lets compare it a little deeper.

The same hamburger would have 295 calories whereas the pizza would have 266 calories.
Pizza wins this round. The scores are tied.

But, pizza is not for one person. Think of stuffing that in your mouth. On the other hand, Burgers are made for YOU only! It's like you're unique! Burgers aren't meant for sharing with dumb old beggars. *aka friends*

Pizza on the other hand has a greater quantity. But it isn't about quantity, it's about quality. Still, this point goes to Pizza.

Therefore, Burger wins by a point.
Though 66% of world population enjoy pizza, I think burgers are more unique and better.

Comment below if you agree or disagree.
Agree or you will be banned. Thank you.

#1 - Posted Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 pm
The Skull

The Skull

Owner
[Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? EmptyGroup Group : Dolphins
Posts Posts : 61
Likes Likes : 11030
Credits Credits : 22000000
Joined Joined : 2015-12-22
Burgers are bae! [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354 [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354 [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354 [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f631

#2 - Posted Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:30 pm
https://kwhq.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Luke wrote:Burgers are bae!  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f631

So are you Smile

#3 - Posted Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:58 pm
The Skull

The Skull

Owner
[Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? EmptyGroup Group : Dolphins
Posts Posts : 61
Likes Likes : 11030
Credits Credits : 22000000
Joined Joined : 2015-12-22
Mists wrote:
Luke wrote:Burgers are bae!  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f354  [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f631

So are you Smile
Thank you! [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f618 [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f60e [Which do you prefer] Burgers or Pizza's? 1f60b

#4 - Posted Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:47 pm
https://kwhq.forumotion.com
Anonymous

I am vegan so if I had to choose Vegan pizza or vegan hamburger's I would pick Vegan Hamburgers because for one I hate pizza even vegan pizza but I like hamburgers because you can add bad food's on it and it would still taste good unlike pizza where if you add something bad it taste bad. But other then that, that is my option on which one is better. Wink

Have a Wonderful and amazing day.
Bella. <3

#5 - Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:12 pm
Anonymous

I like both of them, i can't pick which one  Mirror
Pizza, burger, pizza or burger?
I can't pick which one  Invert

#6 - Posted Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:42 pm
Anonymous

How did nobody pick pizza?!? Just think of it,Warm toasty crust with all the toppings and how it just tastes so good in your mouth! Now has anybody changed their mind?

#7 - Posted Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:06 am
Anonymous

carly wrote:How did nobody pick pizza?!? Just think of it,Warm toasty crust with all the toppings and how it just tastes so good in your mouth! Now has anybody changed their mind?

I love both of them but Burgers are just too yummy for my tummy.

#8 - Posted Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:09 am
Anonymous

Mists wrote:
Which do you prefer? Burgers or Pizza's?

In my opinion, both are nearly equal but one wins the game. Can you guess which one it is? Yep, you guessed it right! It's Burgers! The fresh and juicy taste of burgers and the balancing flavor of the sauce and bun makes the taste richer, and greater.

*cough* According to my calculations, *puts on thinking cap*

A hamburger, double patty would have 14g fat and 0.4g polyunsaturated fat.
On the other hand, a pizza, 14" regular crust would have 10g fat and 1.7g polyunsaturated fat.

Ah ha! Pizza contains too much fat. Now lets compare it a little deeper.

The same hamburger would have 295 calories whereas the pizza would have 266 calories.
Pizza wins this round. The scores are tied.

But, pizza is not for one person. Think of stuffing that in your mouth. On the other hand, Burgers are made for YOU only! It's like you're unique! Burgers aren't meant for sharing with dumb old beggars. *aka friends*

Pizza on the other hand has a greater quantity. But it isn't about quantity, it's about quality. Still, this point goes to Pizza.

Therefore, Burger wins by a point.
Though 66% of world population enjoy pizza, I think burgers are more unique and better.

Comment below if you agree or disagree.
Agree or you will be banned. Thank you.

i disagree i kinda ike pizza more than burgers bc first of all i dont do that much math im only in 4th grade 2nd of all dominos,sbarro,papa johns, and all that jazz thier pizzas taste really good and ive tried burgers before but i just dont like them that much my taste buds just tell me: what is this brown stuff with veggies and all that stuff?

#9 - Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:08 am

Sponsored content

#10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Administration Panel